Microsoft > Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a flexible solution that connects your sales, marketing and customer service processes enabling you to segment, target, and generate new business, deliver superior service, and retain customers. It equips your employees to exploit sales, marketing and service potential. Is a customer friendly module that facilitates a resourceful workflow across departments with a centralized view ofcustomer information. It can be integrated easily with other Microsoft application, such as Microsoft Office Outlook.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the affordable way to take your business to the next level.
CRM for the Sales Department
- Increase pipeline accuracy with sales-force automation. This allows capturing and tracking sales and activities details in one system
- Close deals faster by centrally tracking key data and attributes for each deal
- Improve productivity with personal, team, or organizational workflows. Empower your sales force with real-time access to customer data from any Web-enabled device
- Improve communication and team collaboration through seamless integration with Microsoft Office products
CRM for the Marketing Department
- Plan and track activities, tasks, budgets, and details for each marketing activities
- Use embedded Mail Merge capabilities to instantly send mass communications
- Capture and store responses and leads in one place for easy tracking
- Track budgets and push through approvals while on the road
- Identify trends and allocate resources with powerful predictive analytics
CRM for Customer Service
- Create, manage, and resolve cases by phone, e-mail, chat, web, or in-person contact
- Improve first-call resolution with access to customer histories
- Create a contract repository to streamline case management.
- Deliver notifications and alerts through mobile devices to update customers on service schedules and appointments.
For more information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, go to: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm.aspx