The new business models work around satisfying the needs of the client first. This approach has boosted the implementation of CRM as a necessary tool for any venture. To understand how this solution influences the success of your company, we will tell you about its functionality.
Immediate effects of implementing a CRM
The purpose of implementing a CRM + ERP based on the cloud as Oracle NetSuite starts with building the relationship with the client. This process is aimed at facilitating the retention and loyalty of consumers. Since these aspects impact directly on the profitability of your business, this strategy helps increase your earnings.
These programs are designed to interact in a more practical, quick and simple way with your clients. With this tool, you get a deeper knowledge to respond to their needs and improve your relationship with them. This information will be part of a centralized database with constant updates and available for anyone who needs it.
This functionality contributes to other tangible advantages for your business:
• Learning. You will objectively learn who your clients are, their tendencies when they purchase and why they prefer your products or services. This competitive advantage allows you to anticipate what they want and to segment offers and promotions with more precision.
• Optimization. The implementation of a CRM substantially improves client relationships and simplifies the more complex interaction processes. This will help you increase the satisfaction of your audience.
• Efficiency. The automated organization of data, sales, marketing campaigns, metrics, and more, allows to better align these processes. This way your business will have reliable structured, and easy to understand information.
Problems solved by Oracle NetSuite
The correct implementation of a CRM allows to control the following common problems:
• Lack of follow-up. Keeping a log of business opportunities or potential clients can be complicated. With this software, you have total control, exact and detailed analysis of these interactions.
• Disperse data. Multiple tools like Excel, agendas, cellphones, or mails used by salespeople, creates a problem of decentralization. This lack of organization makes your attention slower and the bigger the company the bigger the difficulties it may generate.
Implementation of a 100% integrated CRM + ERP like Oracle NetSuite can mean a great change in the management of your customer, partners, and providers. You will have an advantage over your competition. If you still do not have this valuable tool, we are here to listen to your concerns.