There is a proliferation of information solutions, but few have given so much to talk about as Power BI. This Microsoft innovation has become an essential tool at the time of applying your business intelligence strategies. Because of its impact on the market, we will explain what this tool does and how it can give you a competitive advantage.
Microsoft Power BI: What is it?
Microsoft Power BI is a platform that is used for analyzing, modelling, and integrating different types of data generated by your business locally or on the cloud. This gathering of information in real time, allows to create several report formats to view and manage your metrics.
With this IT application, you can gather up to 65 sources of data, to carry out the analysis that you need. It could be from your ERP, CRM, Excel and/or other data bases. With Microsoft Power BI you will have everything at your reach to improve your decision making.
Advantages of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
As part of the Microsoft Power BI package, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, is a business intelligence solution that brings several benefits to the management of your business thanks to the accurate analysis of data. Among the advantages of its implementation we have that:
- You can quickly evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of your business.
- It includes a friendly desktop for users that facilitate modelling data and customizing graphics for reports.
- It has applications compatible with all mobile platforms connected to the organization. Therefore, you can consult data from any device and place.
- Allows the creation of panels and reports for collaborating with the different departments and to share insights.
- Helps in the design of enriched objects by drag-and-drop technology, making it very simple to work with.
- It is thought out to watch, check, and learn in depth the details of the organization through a dynamic, simple interaction and with excellent viewing features.
There is no doubt Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM are practical IT solutions. Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is easy to implement under any business model, it is innovative and efficient. If you need to know more about the terms of the license, details of implementation and fine tuning, in Fusionworks we are here to give you a hand. Make an appointment with us.