Let us propel your people
We satisfy our customers by putting productivity tools in
hands of the people who actually use them, no matter
IS OUR BUSINESS
People are what make businesses grow; we are experts in helping them adopt new technologies, processes and information. In turn, they are able to make their businesses more competitive.
We have delivered technology solutions for all kinds of businesses, such as food service, distribution, large car dealerships, insurance companies, waste management, higher education and highly regulated banks.
Fusionworks transforms the business landscape of the markets they operate in by helping organizations become more innovative, efficient and competitive. They do this by combining business knowledge and technology expertise to modernize a company’s finance, human capital, marketing and sales operations.
Some of the Fusionworks partners include Oracle, Microsoft, Prophix and NetSuite.
The Fusionworkers are a team of good and knowledgeable professionals whose innovative and entrepreneurial spirits help organizations become more efficient, wiser, and therefore competitive on a global scale.
- Good people with a service-first state of mind
- Passionate about productivity and information
- Entrepreneurial spirit and highly competitive
- Global state of mind
- Promoters of change and innovation
- Enthusiastic about learning and knowledge
Awards & Recognitions
We are proud to be recognized for our successes and achievements. These are some of the awards and honors we have received
- Microsoft CRM LATAM Partner of the Year
- Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award
- Cloud Partner of the Year FY 2017 Caribbean Region
- Top SaaS Revenue FY2017 Caribbean Region
- SAP Latin America Highest Revenue
- Cloud Partner of the Year FY 2018 Caribbean Region
- Top SaaS Revenue FY 2018 Caribbean Region
- SAP Recognized Expertise in Business Intelligence Award
Oracle Partner Network
Fusionworks was recognized by the Oracle Partner Network as Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI), being the first Oracle multi-pillar partner in Central America and the Caribbean.
- General Ledger
- Account Payables
- Account Receivables y Collections
- Human Resources (Core HR)